American Idol Tuesday
9:46 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Well Simon says, "Its going to be the girls year." Well initially this is what I thought but after tonight I was left a little bored! Yeah a couple stood out but nothing that was major' memorable! I am rooting for Crystal I think she has such "raw talent" I'm not sure though she has that star quality that viewers will devote too.. I'm hoping the men excite me a little more- or I may not stay tuned-in!

2 comments:
What?
Another lemming who falls OFFA
the cliff like Jimmy Hoffa???
Dont be like Jimmy.
Dont be another lemming
following the whorizontal, dear.
Pray, pray, pray.
Work, work, work
for the salvation of humanity.
only YOU decide where to go:
Seventh-Heaven or the Abyss o'Misery
This lifetime is only so long...
Make Your Choice -SAW
What?
Another lemming who falls OFFA
the cliff like Jimmy Hoffa???
Dont be like Jimmy.
Dont be another lemming
following the whorizontal, dear.
Pray, pray, pray.
Work, work, work
for the salvation of humanity.
only YOU decide where to go:
Seventh-Heaven or the Abyss o'Misery
This lifetime is only so long...
Make Your Choice -SAW
Post a Comment